We need someone who is proactive and a jack-of-all-trades to ensure our corporate home is optimized for continued efficient and effective operations. We need someone who enjoys “rolling up their sleeves”, who takes a lot of initiative to fix things before they become bigger problems (or even, problems at all), and who is generally extremely dependable, resourceful, & dedicated.
- Daily Maintenance of 100,000+ sq. ft. Facility
- Repair and/or Maintenance of Equipment, Forklifts, Tools as Needed
- Keep our Offices, Warehouse and Facilities humming
- Clear Communication, Ability to take Directions
- Creative Thinking Skills a plus, Problem-Solver a MUST!
- Resourceful dealing with issues and takes initiative to prevent issues!
- Strong Data Entry
- Forklift Operation a must
- Reliable/Takes Initiative/Efficient
- Good Written/Verbal Skills
- You MUST be HANDY/not afraid to “get dirty”
- Must be punctual, with dependable transportation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or more
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams & with different personalities
- Legal Working status required
- Ability to use 10-Key for data entry
- Some experience with MS Excel
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic systems
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in facilities-related field
To Apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
– Position Title
– Your Resume
– A Cover letter/Email Introduction
Thank you for your interest! We will communicate back to you soon.